Completely Customize Your Backyard Project in New York
Grillnetics offers the solution to any outdoor kitchen project. Whether you are looking to design a new balcony kitchen in New York City or a dream backyard dining and entertainment center in upstate New York, we've got you covered. Our modular outdoor kitchen cabinet system is flexible enough to create exactly the space you want. Grillnetics’ variety of creative outdoor kitchen storage solutions and cabinetry options allow you to effectively utilize your client’s backyard space, providing an outdoor cooking and entertainment area that fits their needs.
Why Choose Grillnetics
Creating the perfect outdoor space in New York requires choosing elements that will last season after season. If you’re designing a backyard kitchen in upstate New York or want to add new elements to your balcony in New York City, you want timeless pieces that will still feel luxurious for years to come.
Grillnetics ready-to-finish outdoor kitchen cabinets are made from Aluminum 6063 and Permabase. Aluminum 6063 is an architectural alloy that is incredibly resistant to corrosion, does not rust, and does not require any coatings or paint because it is protected by its naturally occurring oxide film. Our aluminum outdoor kitchen cabinets guarantee that your customers will feel confident in their backyard kitchen from the moment it’s completed.
Our modular cabinets are durable to withstand warm New York summers and freezing winters. Our all-weather outdoor cabinetry cladding is mold-resistant, mildew-resistant, and fire-resistant. Cabinets have a sealed floor to keep out dust and animals, and our outdoor kitchen products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We know your time should be spent helping your customers create their dream custom outdoor New York kitchen - our durable kitchen cabinets make this process simple.
Our expert team is here to be your partner in creating your client’s perfect outdoor kitchen. Our experienced team of designers can assist in recommending options that take into account all of your unique specifications, such as kitchen island size, patio grading, finishing options, and more. Our online design tool allows you to conceptualize your project and identify how each segment - from an outdoor kitchen island to a BBQ grill - will fit within your backyard area.
Our self-assemble modular outdoor cabinets come in flat-packed boxes that are carefully labeled with each box’s contents. The assembly process is easy and straightforward. We provide visual-based instructions as well as video tutorials to answer any questions, and our team is always on-call to assist you each step of the way. Whether you’re assembling outdoor grill cabinets or finalizing kitchen cabinets for an outdoor island, our work isn’t finished until you are completely satisfied.
Our modular outdoor kitchen cabinets allow you to completely customize your project based on your client’s needs. All of our cabinets have adjustable leveling feet for uneven and sloped surfaces. No matter what your customer’s backyard terrain looks like, Grillnetics modular cabinet system will help you complete the job. Choose the outdoor kitchen cabinet width to fit your specific product.
Explore our ready-to-finish modular cabinet options:
- Grill Cabinets: For built-in grills and other built-in outdoor kitchen equipment.
- Front Load Base Cabinets: For outdoor kitchen doors, drawers, and various storage options like trash cans and paper towel dispensers.
- Base Cabinets: Base grill cabinets can be used as an outdoor kitchen filler cabinet or for drop-in accessories, such as a cooler or drop-in sink.
- Drop Base Cabinets: The Drop Base grill cabinet is an outdoor cabinetry to be used with a Big Green Egg, Primo Grill, Kamado Joe or other Kamado smokers, and other components that require a dropped cooking surface condition.
- Corner Cabinets: Outdoor cabinetry frame for a 90° corner connection to create an “L” shaped kitchen layout.
- Refrigeration Cabinet: Pre-sheeted panel to enclose the back side of an outdoor-rated refrigerator or ice maker.
- Backsplash: Wall frame for kitchen backsplash. 5” deep × 7” tall is standard.
- Bar Top Walls: Wall frame for an “L” shaped outdoor kitchen. This bar top support wall is the perfect option to add a raised bar to your outdoor kitchen island.
- Tables: Cabinet base for a table, counter, or bar height top. This cabinet base is for adding table or cabinet space to your Grillnetics outdoor kitchen.
- Ancillary Products: From end cladding to support arms and rails, Grillnetics provides ancillary products to support your outdoor island configuration.
Ready to start planning? Grillnetics is ready to partner with you. Contact us and receive a free quote today.