Grillnetics offer a no questions asked 30-day return policy. Any item can be returned, less shipping/freight charges, as long as it meets the requirements listed below.
- The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “Like New” condition, meaning the item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- The following items are ineligible for refunds: any item sold “as-is,” on clearance, or custom (specified as “Custom” or “CM” on your invoice).
- Custom items are eligible for replacement if damaged during transit, or if the order is incorrect as a result of Grillnetics manufacturing (e.g., if Grillnetics uses the wrong dimensions for a custom island, it is our fault). Please call for details.
- The cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- Refunds must be applied to the original payment method.
- Grillnetics reserves the right to refuse a refund if at its sole discretion. Common reasons for a refused refund are: A) The item being returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer; or B) The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging; or C) The item has been used. (This list is for demonstrative purposes and is not inclusive).
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If it is not reparable, Grillnetics will work with you to get it replaced.