As you begin your journey to imagining, designing and ultimately assembling your dream Grillnetics Outdoor Kitchen, we’ve organized a few basic product guidelines to keep in mind:
- All cabinets have adjustable leveling feet.
- All cabinet depths including cladding material are 30”.
- All standard height cabinets height, not including countertops is 35 3/4”. Minor height adjustments can be made with leveling feet.
- The described width dimension of all cabinets is “Frame to Frame”. Does not include eventual End Cladding Panels Kit (ECK) for final end capping of island.
- Any cabinet or combination of cabinets will require an End Cladding Panels Kit (ECK) for final end capping of island.
- Cabinets must be 8”or more wider than any equipment or storage. This is the overall equipment size, not the cut-out. Example : 36” grill requires a 44” or larger cabinet.
- Equipment cannot be less than 4” from a cabinet outside edge.
- Equipment vertical spacing must be 2” or more from the top and bottom of cabinet as well as between components.
- Consider optimal countertop space when selecting a Cabinet size.
- Multiple grill components can be installed into a single cabinet as along as above spacing guidelines are followed. (ex. grill and side burner in a single Grill Cabinet (GC).
- If multiple grill components are being installed into a single cabinet an additional set of Grill Cabinet Grill Support Arms (GC-GSA) will be required.
- If multiple storage components are being installed into a single cabinet an additional set of Vertical Adjustable Rails (VAR) will be required.