IMMEDIATELY UPON DELIVERY, INSPECT YOUR ORDER TO ENSURE THERE ARE NO DAMAGES. IF YOUR ORDER IS DAMAGED, DO NOT ACCEPT IT. REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. ONLY ACCEPT THE ORDER AND SIGN FOR IT IF THE ORDER IS IN GOOD CONDITION. ONCE YOU ACCEPT THE ORDER, THE TRUCKING COMPANY IS NO LONGER LIABLE FOR DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE REFUSING THE ORDER, PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE AND CALL YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATELY.
- Grillnetics customer support team can be reached by:
- Phone: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm M-F, Mountain Time (877) 947-4521, excluding holidays.
- Email: [email protected]
- All freight is FOB Phoenix, Arizona.
- Grillnetics provides free freight to consumers and contractors who purchase a minimum of $3,500 in unfinished cabinets or appliances. Freight charges will be applicable on all fully finished barbeque islands.
- All unfinished cabinets and appliances are shipped on pallets, banded, shrink wrapped, and stacked for larger orders. All fully finished barbeque islands are shipped in a large wood crate.
- Palletized and crated items ship via LTL Truck, and smaller parts will be shipped via Ground.
Delays and Products Availability:
- Grillnetics shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage due to any delays in delivery, or failure to deliver products due to any circumstances beyond Grillnetics’ control, including, but not limited to 1) any act of God, including, but not limited to, fire, water, storms, lightning or earthquakes; (2) any theft or riots; (3) casualty, accidents, inability to secure products and services from Grillnetics’ usual sources of supply,(4) transportation delays, labor disputes, civil disorders, governmental orders or actions. At Grillnetics’ sole discretion, shipment will not be commenced until invoiced payments have cleared. Grillnetics shall not be liable or responsible for any delays in delivery due to your failure to make deposits or final payments according to the terms stated on the purchase order.
- See Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
- In addition to the Limited Lifetime Warranty, Grillnetics will replace or repair granite or other rock that is damaged during the delivery process provided that such damage is immediately reported to Grillnetics in accordance with the first two paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for the express warranties set forth herein and in the Lifetime Limited Warranty, Grillnetics provides no other warranties and specifically disclaims any other warranties, whether written, oral or express or implied.
Cancellation and Change Policy:
- Grillnetics will accept cancelled orders and change orders up until the date of shipment for standard size unfinished cabinetry and appliances only. Please be aware, that by making a change to your order, Grillnetics will no longer guarantee a delivery date.
- Orders may not be cancelled for any reason after Grillnetics has commenced shipment pursuant to an order.
- Grillnetics will not accept cancellations on any item that is custom.
Terms of Payment:
- All orders are paid in full at the time the Purchase Order is submitted unless other terms have been agreed to in writing, or Grillnetics’ approved third party financing is in place.
- In the event that orders are not payable in full at the time of the Purchase Order, all such accounts shall be due and payable according to the terms stated on the applicable invoice. In such cases as collateral security for the payment of the purchase price of the Products and services you hereby grant to Grillnetics a security interest in and to all of the right, title and interest in and to such Products and services. The security interest granted under this provision constitutes a purchase money security interest under the Uniform Commercial Code. You agree to assist Grillnetics in taking any action Grillnetics deems necessary or appropriate to perfect and protect Grillnetics’ security interest, including the filing of any financing statements, continuation statements and other documents under the Uniform Commercial Code (or other similar laws) in effect in any jurisdiction with respect to the security interest created hereby.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Grillnetics offers a no questions asked 30-day return policy. Any item can be returned, less shipping/freight charges, if it meets the requirements listed below. Grillnetics assumes no responsibility for Products returned that don’t comply with this return policy without its express written authorization.
- The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “Like New” condition, meaning the item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- The following items are ineligible for refunds: any item sold “as-is,” on clearance, or custom (specified as “Custom” or “CM” on your invoice).
- Custom items are eligible for replacement if damaged during transit, or if the order is incorrect because of Grillnetics’ manufacturing (e.g., if Grillnetics uses the wrong dimensions for a custom cabinet, it is Grillnetics’ fault). Please call for details.
- The cost of return shipping is deducted from your refund.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- Refunds must be applied to the original payment method.
- Grillnetics reserves the right to refuse a refund at its sole discretion. Common reasons for a refused refund are: A) The item being returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer; or B) The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging; or C) The item has been used. (This list is for demonstrative purposes and is not exhaustive). We recommend calling your Sales Representative before returning any items.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If it is not reparable, Grillnetics will work with you to get it replaced.
- Unless otherwise provided, Grillnetics shall be deemed the author of any drawings, specifications and all other documents and shall retain all common law, statutory, and other reserved rights, including the copyright of these products. You shall be permitted to retain copies of Grillnetics’ drawings, specifications and all other documents for information and reference upon such terms as agreed to by Grillnetics. You shall not use Grillnetics’ drawings, specifications or other documents on other projects or for completion of your project by others except by agreement in writing and with appropriate compensation of Grillnetics.
The exclusive venue for all disputes and claims hereunder is in Marciopa Country, Arizona.