Subject to the terms and conditions of this “Limited Lifetime Warranty,” Grillnetics, LLC extends this Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects for its aluminum frame (“Cabinet Frame”) which houses third party appliances and related components (“Products”) that are installed in a residential, single family application for personal, family, or household purposes under normal use and maintenance in the United States and Canada (“Household Use”). For purposes of clarity any appliances and other components that do not form part of the aluminum Cabinet Frame are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty. To maximize the available benefits under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Purchaser (defined below) should read this entire Limited Lifetime Warranty. All repairs of Products must be made with materials authorized by Grillnetics.
How long is the Limited Lifetime Warranty? This Limited Lifetime Warranty period never expires.
Who is Covered? This Limited Lifetime Warranty is provided to the original owner (“Purchaser”) of the residence or location where the Product is originally installed. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is nontransferable. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include rental property or properties that are used as rental properties.
What will Grillnetics do? As Grillnetics’ sole responsibility and Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy, Grillnetics will furnish a replacement Product or Product components without charge that fails due to a manufacturing defect under normal use and maintenance. The Purchaser must pay for shipping, labor, and other related costs for servicing or installing the replacement Product. If a Product or Product component is not available, Grillnetics will, at its sole option, provide a free suitable substitute or provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new, suitable substitute Product or Product component to be used by the Purchaser towards the retail purchase price of a new Grillnetics Product. Any new Product purchase not authorized by Grillnetics is at the Purchaser’s sole cost and expense including, but not limited to, shipping, removal, and installation costs.
Eligibility Requirements. The following items are required for Product to be covered under this Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- The Products must be in the same location where they were originally installed.
- The Products must be properly installed in accordance with the Product specifications and instructions provided by Grillnetics for each Product. Failure to conform to such specifications or instructions voids this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Purchaser must (1) contact Grillnetics within the term of this Limited Lifetime Warranty and request a warranty replacement, (2) provide satisfactory proof of purchase and installation, (3) evidence of a manufacturing defect, including photographs, as Grillnetics may request, and (4) return defective Products to Grillnetics at its request.
Exclusions. By way of example but not limitation, the following costs and expenses are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Labor costs associated with inspecting, repairing, removing, or reinstalling Products.
- Shipping and freight expenses to ship Products to Grillnetics or replacement Product to Purchaser.
- Failures, defects, or damage (including any loss of property) caused by (1) any third party product, service, or system connected to or used in conjunction with the Products; (2) any use not designed or intended for the Products; (3) modification (other than permitted by the Product documentation), alteration, abuse, misuse, negligence, vandalism or accident; (4) improper storage, installation, maintenance or operation; (5) any use in violation of written instructions or specification provided by Grillnetics; (6) any act of God, including, but not limited to, fire, water, storms, lightning or earthquakes; (7) any theft or riots; (8) casualty, accidents, inability to secure products and services from Grillnetics’ usual sources of supply, transportation delays, labor disputes, civil disorders, governmental orders or actions, or (9) other external causes beyond Grillnetics’ control.
- Any product manufactured by, or service provided by, a third party, even if that product or service was purchased through Grillnetics or its affiliates.
- Damage or deterioration of Products due to normal wear and tear.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITOINS AND GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT RESTRICTION THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR USE.
GRILLNETICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GRILLNETICS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GRILLNETICS’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Lifetime Warranty provides specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province AND country to country.
No action arising out of any claimed breach of this Limited Lifetime Warranty may be brought more than one year after the earlier of when cause of action arose or when the Purchaser knew or should have known of the cause of action.
The exclusive venue for all claims under this Limited Lifetime Warranty is in Maricopa County, Arizona
This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to Products manufactured by Grillnetics on or after January 1, 2020. If you have a warranty claim or question, contact Grillnetics at:
5609 West Latham Street, Suite 105
Phoenix, Arizona 85043